We are now accepting applications. To learn more, click here.
The nine-month fellowship program consists of three in-person immersions, online classes, one-on-one advisor sessions, peer coaching and a creative capital project.
Fellows explore their purpose and relationship with money, integrate inner work with external work and learn new ways to create community wealth.
Joining an active community of change agents, Fellows become part of an influential and innovative network of financial activists. They also learn how to use effective capital activation strategies and gain an essential understanding of the mindset and culture needed to support the fundamental rethinking of the purpose of wealth.
The program is relational, experiential and evolves every year based on the needs and interests of Fellows.
For fellowship details, dates and cost, click here.
Stephanie RandolphCassiopeia Foundation
Concepts and discussion topics include:
- Financial Activism: Shifting the Flow of Capital and Power
- A History of Extractive Capitalism in the U.S.
- Integrated Capital: Strategies and Case Studies
- Catalytic Capital for Climate Solutions
- Money, Race and Power: Examining Beliefs and Assumptions
- Community Wealth Building: Models and Approaches
- Social Movement Investing: Strategies and Examples
- The Power of Relationships: Connecting, Learning and Bridging
- Whole Portfolio Activation: Strategic Investing
- Transformational Leadership: Effective Practices for Change Agents