We will begin accepting applications for the 2023-24 cohort in early 2023.
The nine-month fellowship program consists of three in-person immersions, online classes, one-on-one advisor sessions, peer coaching, and creative capital projects.
Fellows explore their purpose and relationship with money, integrate inner work with external work, and learn new ways to create community wealth.
Joining an active community of change agents, fellows become part of an influential and innovative network of financial activists. They also learn how to use effective capital activation strategies and gain an essential understanding of the mindset and culture needed to support the fundamental rethinking of the purpose of wealth.
The program is relational, experiential and evolves every year based on the needs and interests of fellows.
For details, dates, and cost, click here.
The Just Economy Institute was an opportunity for reflection, dialogue, debate and strategizing for deep structural transformation. I was connected with folks that were maybe 2 or 3 steps away from me and others that I didn’t even know existed. My professional network grew exponentially. My access to strategic thinkers and inspiring doers keeps me motivated and seeing the possibilities of connections for a shared vision of social justice and fundamental transformation of our economy.
Ingrid BenedictDaphne Foundation
Concepts and discussion topics include:
- Financial Activism: Shifting the Flow of Capital & Power
- Restorative Economics: Building Shared Prosperity
- Integrated Capital: Investing in Economic Justice
- Wealth Psychology: Money & Purpose
- Catalytic Capital for Soil Health & Regenerative Agriculture
- Community Wealth Building
- Pathways to Financial Well-Being
- Race, Power & Money
- Social Justice Philanthropy
- The Power of Relationships: Influencing Funders & Gatekeepers
- Mindful Leadership: Practices for Change Agents